Oh heavens! Is this even possible?
I have embraced the fact that my life is filled with embarrassing moments. I actually like them and in that sense its rather hard to find one in which I was truly embarrassed and just wanted to hide under a rock.
It is funny how I can handle the discomfort of embarrassment but not that of discussing my true feelings.
I have been through a bundle from my teenage years upward!
- Underwear caught in skirt in public.
- Shoes heel falling off at school.
- Slippers breaking in public.
- Falling down stairways.
- Falling while dancing in public.
- Being showed up (not stood up) by an ex.
- Public taunting and unkind words.
- Being hungover in public (though I really wanted to sleep on the comfy lawn).
- Saying “I love you” only to hear silence in return.
- A male friend seeing my naked bum when I was in a helpless state.
- Falling prey to strong alcohol and sadness but snapping out of it at the nick of time when I was about to do something regrettable.
The list goes on but those are the standout embarrassing moments. I survived them all and I am able to face, with no shame, all who may have been involved.
You pick which one is the most embarrassing.