It’s a new year and it would be nice if a few things weren’t the same or carried over from the past year. Each year countless persons begin with making resolutions (and keeping them for a while) in hopes of making right some thing from the past or doing something new/different to get better results.
Most resolutions never include making ‘ripple effect’ changes or they sadly never catch on.
Here are some things I hope guilty persons would stop doing and pray that it catches on. It amazes me how some of them even survived the year(s).
- People coming out in public with baby powder climbing from your chest to your chin!
- Men with bad dyed-hair jobs.
- Men in ‘squeeze me- kill me’ pants that not even my arm could fit into comfortably.
- Women and their angry eyebrows! Granted some of them are happy to see each other and others are keeping malice, I hope jacked-up eyebrows will be a thing of the past! She who has ears to hear….
- Bleachers wearing the colours fuchsia and yellow thinking that they complement their skin tone (whatever it is).
- Men in office attire with parachute looking backpacks on.
- Women wearing thin tights with underwear as bold and ugly as Shrek underneath.
- Taxi men and bus conductors over loading their vehicles. Not to mention the lies ‘One and ready’ and “We have comfortable seat’.
- Cook shops selling LIES!
- Politicians publicly behaving below office.
Those are just 10 of the
things that I hope are not perpetuated in 2014 in Jamaica.
What’s your list?