I just watched a video that showed ‘scientific steps to being happier’.
The credible sounding steps included:
- Drinking lots of water
- Setting achievable goals as accomplishment leads to a feeling of happiness.
- Go outside. This has to do with Vitamin D and its effects on serotonin in the brain.
- Get a good night’s sleep.
- Log off Facebook and have face-to-face interactions.
- Find time to meditate.
- Listen to happy music.
- Smile more. Even smiling at yourself in the mirror helps.
The sad part about it is that I cant even bring myself to do the last three..the last three which should be the easiest of them all.
I feel toxic. I really do.